Play and win a trip to Hawaii
- Invitation to Hawaii
Win 35,000 Hawaiian Miles (equivalent to a round-trip from Los Angeles to Hawaii) by lottery from SNS posters! You can apply from any country!
- Application period
- January 1st to December 31st, 2021
- Winners Announcement Date
- January 15th, 2022
- How to apply
Purchase Bonnu from Amazon
Follow the official Bonnu account on either Instagram or Facebook
Post a photo or video of you playing the game as well as your impression of the game with the following two hashtags.#BONNUGAME.
#BONNUGOHAWAII.You can post as many times as you like within the time period (it is not possible to post the same picture all the time). The more you post, the more likely you are to win.
of the Winners
We will inform the winners via direct mail on Facebook. Then, we will transfer the 35,000 miles to the winner's Hawaiian Airlines account after providing them with a membership number.
- * Two Hawaiian Airlines member accounts can be created by anyone free of charge.
- * If you do not contact us by February 15th, your rights to the free gift will expire
Buy now and get
a free trip to Hawaii
"BONNU", a completely whole new card game
There are 5 different types of cards. The numbers 0-9 are shown on the cards. You may think “How do you play with only numbers?”, however the more you play the more you will become addicted to the game. My children are crazy about it, shouting "Let's play Bonn!" every day. The rules are simple. Just do simple addition and subtraction while drawing the cards. Oh, I forgot to mention too, there are cards like -1 and 21 hidden in there as well.
This is the perfect game to enjoy while staying at home during the period of the COVID-19, a new card game like you have never seen before, a game where both parents and children can have fun playing together!
By Owner S.
A message from the creator
I thought it would be nice to have something that everyone could play together easily with several friends. They are not conventional rules,rather you will need to use your head just a little bit, but it's so simple that anyone can play it. It's actually quite an interesting card game for one that was just thought up rather quickly. If your child is good at thinking of things quickly,they can easily beat both their father and mother!
View the campaign details
win a trip to Hawaii
Cards used in the gameBONNU RULES
- There are five different colors of cards: red, blue, yellow, white, and black.
- Each color has two sets of cards numbered "0" to "9", one "-1" card, and one "21" card.
- The entire deck consists of 110 cards.
Starting the gameBONNU RULES
- Each player draws a card at random. The player who draws the highest number plays first.
- The cards are shuffled, and each player is dealt 7 cards. The remaining cards are put face down to form a draw pile and placed in the center.
Rules of playBONNU RULES
- Play proceeds in a clockwise direction, with each player laying down one card at a time.
- The player who plays first lays down any card of their choice, and the next player must lay down a card that matches the color or number of the card just played, placing it on top.
- If a player does not have any card that matches the color or number of the previous card, they must take one card from the top of the draw pile.
- When a player has only one card left in their hand, they must shout "Reach!".
- The first player to lay down all of their cards wins the round. They must shout "Bonnu!" after laying down their last card.
CutPlacing a card even if it is not your turnBONNU RULES
If you have two or more cards that have the same number as the card just played, you can shout "Cut!" to lay down those cards even if it is not your turn to play. However, you must make a Cut before the player whose turn it is plays a card. If the current player lays down a card, you can longer make a Cut.
BonnuWinning the round instantly even if it is not your turnBONNU RULES
If the total value of all the cards in your hand equals the number of the card just played, you can shout "Bonnu!" to lay down all your cards and win the round even if it is not your turn to play. However, you must play a Bonnu before the player whose turn it is plays a card. If the current player lays down a card, you can longer play a Bonnu. You can only play a Bonnu if you are laying down all of your cards.
- Example 1
- The card just played is a "9".
- If the cards in your hand are "4", "3", and "2", you can play a Bonnu to lay down all your cards and win the round.
- Example 2
- The card just played is a "5".
- If the cards in your hand are "7", "-1", and "-1", you can play a Bonnu to lay down all your cards and win the round.
If the total value of all the cards in your hand is a multiple of 10 (e.g. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and so on), and the card just played is a "0", you can shout "Bonnu!" to lay down all your cards and win the round even if it is not your turn to play. So it is a good idea to know the total value of the cards in your hand at all times.
- Example 3
- The card just played is a "0".
- If the cards in your hand are "7", "8", "6", "4", "3", "3", and "-1" (total value is 30), you can play a Bonnu to lay down all your cards and win the round.
PenaltyDraw one card from the draw pileBONNU RULES
- If they lay down a card that does not match the color or number of the card just played.
- If they fail to shout "Reach!" at the moment that they only have one card left.
- If they fail to shout "Bonnu!" when they make a play to win the round.
- If they play a Bonnu but the total value of their cards does not equal the number required for a Bonnu.
Options for deciding
the winner of the gameSimple Bonnu GameBONNU RULES
The first player to win 10 rounds is the winner of the game and is named the "Bonnu Master".
Bonnu 100 Game
At the end of each round, each player gets a score equal to the total value of the cards remaining in their hand (with the winner of the round scoring 0 points). The scores are added up after every round. When a player's total score reaches 100, the player with the lowest score is the winner of the game and is named the "Bonnu Master".
|Company names||S S Enterprise, Inc.|
|Address||334 Seaside Ave. suite 817 Honolulu HI 96815|